Regardless of age, background and experience, your ability to speak fluently in English can lead you to great opportunities in your professional and social lives.
Intensive English syllabus is based on preliminary knowledge testing and grouping the students into three comprehension levels: Basic, Intermediate and Advance. This approach helps students in the lower-level groups to achieve the needed competence. Moreover, the middle-level groups can easily achieve more comprehension level to perfect their skills of English.
The course prepares student for 4 major English skills which are Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening. This course aims to improve the overall knowledge of fundamental English language skills, including the development of a basic fundamental of English usage and meaning in context.
By the end of the course, the learner will be fully prepared with all English fundamental concepts and able to apply the knowledge in day to day life.
This course is aimed at arrivals to Dubai whose English is not sufficient enough to enter tertiary education, or those who want to improve their Basic English.
These are normally courses of 20 hours which are for people who want to improve their English to Next level.
The programmes are designed for learners who wish to be upgraded in their employment. We would brand it as “Executive Advantage” or “Professional Courses for Professional People”
Students are required to submit:
- Completed application form in hard copy from Al Zaeem student services
- Clear passport photographs – 5 Nos
- Copy of High school certificates (Students may also undergo GED qualification)
- Work experience letters (for mature learners)
- Complete Resume (for mature learners)
- Signed Declaration (part of the application)
- Registration Fees to accompany the application