The International English language testing system (IELTS) is the world’s most popular English language proficiency test for higher education and global migration, with over 2 million tests taken in the last year.
IELTS is the most unbiased and reliable English proficiency test available for the purposes of study, work and immigration. Most academic institutions in English- speaking countries, like Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, accept IELTS for study.
IELTS is used for work purposes, many professional organisations recognise it as the standard test. Even for migration, IELTS is required or accepted for permanent residency by the government of the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and Canada.
IELTS assesses all of your English skills — reading, writing, listening and speaking, and is designed to reflect how you will use English at study, at work, and at play, in your new life abroad. It uses a nine-band scale to clearly identify levels of proficiency, from non-user (band score 1) through to expert (band score 9).
THERE ARE TWO MODULES IN THE IELTS TEST. ACADEMIC AND GENERAL.
The Academic module is for candidates who are going into tertiary education to study, or certain professions are required to have this module to immigrate.
The General module is for all people who want to go and live in the West – UK, USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
Students are required to submit:
- Completed application form in hard copy from Al Zaeem student services
- Clear passport photographs – 5 Nos
- Copy of High school certificates (Students may also undergo GED qualification)
- Work experience letters (for mature learners)
- Complete Resume (for mature learners)
- Signed Declaration (part of the application)
- Registration Fees to accompany the application