DIPLOMA IN INTRODUCTION TO MANAGEMENT is a fast track 6 months Diploma Programme oﬀered by Qualifi, UK. This is an unique and smart way of progression for full time school students and working professionals to enter into the BBA degree programme if the student is 10th Grade/ O Level (pass), 11th Grade, 12th Grade / “A” level (Pass or Fail).
QUALIFI Level 3 DIPLOMA IN INTRODUCTION TO MANAGEMENT consists of six courses that would be internally assessed and externally verified by QUALIFI, UK. The courses would be delivered on a blended learning format encompassing highly interactive contact based sessions, workshops, seminars, and case studies.
Students who successfully complete Level 3 will be entering to the BBA Degree delivered by Buckinghamshire University – UK, Anglia Ruskin University – UK and Oxford Brookes University – UK offered at Al Zaeem.
Weekdays & Weekend Classes for Regular Students & Working Professionals available. The programme is 100% based on Assignments and there is no closed book exams.
Students are required to submit:
- Completed application form in hard copy from Al Zaeem student services
- Clear passport photographs – 5 Nos
- Copy of High school certificates (Students may also undergo GED qualification)
- Work experience letters (for mature learners)
- Complete Resume (for mature learners)
- Signed Declaration (part of the application)
- Registration Fees to accompany the application