Level 3 – Foundation Pathway 2
INTEGRATED DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT
INTEGRATED DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT is a fast track 12 months Diploma Programme oﬀered by Qualifi, UK. This is an unique and smart way of progression for full time School students and working professionals to enter into the BBA degree programme if the student has not completed 10th Grade / “O” Level and possess a qualification less than Grade 10th/ “O” Level.
QUALIFI Level 3 INTEGRATED DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT consists of twelve courses that would be internally assessed and externally verified by QUALIFI, UK. The courses would be delivered on a blended learning format encompassing highly interactive contact based sessions, workshops, seminars, and case studies.
Students who successfully complete Level 3 will be entering to the BBA Degree delivered by Buckinghamshire University – UK, Anglia Ruskin University – UK and Oxford Brookes University – UK offered at Al Zaeem.
Weekdays & Weekend Classes for Regular Students & Working Professionals available. The programme is 100% based on Assignments and there is no closed book exams.
Entry Requirements (Any one or combination of the below options)
- Last school passing certificate (Grade 8th / 9th of any syllabus)
- 6 months or more work experience certificate
- Age limit of 15 years and above
Qualification Title: INTEGRATED DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT
- Qualification Credit Value: 120 credits
- Structure: 12 units
- Modes of Study: Classroom/ Blended
- Assessment: Assignment based assessment (No Exams Involved)
- Overall Grading: Pass/Merit/Distinction
- Duration: 9-12 Months
Students who successfully complete the programme will be awarded Level 3 Integrated Diploma in Business and Management by Qualifi, United Kingdom.
QUALIFI Level 3 Integrated Diploma in Business and Management – AED 14,200
Easy Monthly Instalment plan starting from AED 789
*Scholarships and discounts available.
QUALIFI Level 3 Integrated Diploma in Business and Management
- An Introduction to the Business Environment
- Business Resources
- An Introduction to Marketing
- Human Resource Management
- Business Communication
- Understanding Health and Safety in the Business Workplace
- Managing Business Operations
- An Introduction to Finance
- An Introduction to Leadership Skills
- Organisational Culture
- Workplace Welfare
- Thinking Entrepreneurially
Students are required to submit:
- Completed application form in hard copy from Al Zaeem student services
- Clear passport photographs – 5 Nos
- Copy of High school certificates (Students may also undergo GED qualification)
- Work experience letters (for mature learners)
- Complete Resume (for mature learners)
- Signed Declaration (part of the application)
- Registration Fees to accompany the application