The Extended Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership (EDSML) is an advanced program specifically meant for those who have already gained a recognized diploma or degree and who now wish to study a course that prepares them for a senior role in a management position. The emphasis during the course is on those aspects, which are essential for effective managerial functions within commercial or non-commercial organizations.
The program is designed to allow the student to complete it in as little as 10 – 12 months of classroom study part time. The student can complete the program at a pace decided between themselves and the student counsellor. Learners may take individual units of the qualification which can be certificated by a Certificate of Achievement.
On successfully completing the program, students will receive the Level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership by Edexcel.
Status of Qualification:
Advanced vocational qualification.
Entry Requirement: 19 years & above
Students are required to submit:
- Completed application form in hard copy from Al Zaeem student services
- Clear passport photographs – 5 Nos
- Copy of High school certificates (Students may also undergo GED qualification)
- Work experience letters (for mature learners)
- Complete Resume (for mature learners)
- Signed Declaration (part of the application)
- Registration Fees to accompany the application